Tuesday, October 13, 2009

blogiversary

As of today I have been blogging for one year. What began as a way to share pictures with my siblings and the grandparents has become my photo album, scrapbook, and journal all in one. It has made me be more intentional about taking pictures, which I love. And it gives me the opportunity to make an attempt at written communication - not something I do much of anymore in my day-to-day life (not beyond a first-grade level at least!). So I've really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing this journey with me.

What a difference a year can make!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! That is an incredible difference. I'm glad you blog so I can keep somewhat in touch with you and your family because life does seem to get away from us so quickly!

Courtney said...

Wow! So much bigger! I love Ethan and Liam's matching shirts=) Glad you are blogging...it brightens my day to see your kiddos whenever I want!!