Thursday, July 12, 2012

we are expecting...

....our fourth child! Only this time, instead of being uncomfortably pregnant for nine months and gaining 60 pounds - we will fill out a mountain of paperwork, empty out our savings account and trust God to make up the rest, wait a VERY long time, and then travel to Ethiopia. Twice, actually. We are adopting! And we are thrilled!

Our journey on this road so far has been filled with God's blessings. And as time goes on I can't wait to share it all. What I know for certain is that this is something that God alone has placed in our hearts. It is so far out of my comfort zone - you wouldn't believe it. But He is good. And He is faithful. And just when I think I might explode with fear over it all - He reminds me who is in control. And thankfully, it's NOT me!

So thanks for joining us. We know there will be bumps along the way . But in the end, a sweet little girl will join the Oscarson clan. We don't know her name. We haven't seen her face. But she is loved. And she is wanted. And she is ours. And we can't wait to meet her!

2 comments:

Courtneylea said...

Oh how I love you. And my heart is already making a space just for this new little blessing that will join our big family soon=)

Kimberly said...

Congratulations! What a blessing!