- We took a family field trip to the Sardis Raptor Center in Ferndale. Such a great place!
- Liam participated in the Squalicum High School football camp.
- Audrey finished up her year of jazz dancing and received an award for "Most Confident Dancer."
- Patrick had a week of vacation. We did some day-trips and ate vacation food, but got to sleep in our own beds. My idea of perfect!
- Grandma and Grandpa visited. They took us to dinner, played games with the boys, and
enduredenjoyed Audrey's three-hour dance recital. Always nice to have them here!
- We celebrated Half-Christmas with music, decorations, treats and gifts (tennis racquets for the kids so we have a new family activity!).
- Liam participated in the Michael Koenan/Jake Locker football camp. He had a wonderful time and even caught a pass from Jake and ran it in for a touchdown!
- We went to our first family Mariner's game. It was a fun day - but I have decided that I am just not a baseball fan. Give me football any day.
- We enjoyed a delicious dinner with Luke and Jee Young. It was the first time the boys got to meet Margo and they were very excited.
- It's been hot here so we've enjoyed lots of popsicles and some time in the sprinkler.
- We've been to some great parks, including our favorite one in Lynden with friends.
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
summer so far
I'm woefully behind on blogging. We've been too busy having fun to blog! So I'm just going to do a quick overview of our summer so far.