Wednesday, July 3, 2013

summer so far

I'm woefully behind on blogging. We've been too busy having fun to blog! So I'm just going to do a quick overview of our summer so far.
  • We took a family field trip to the Sardis Raptor Center in Ferndale. Such a great place!
  • Liam participated in the Squalicum High School football camp.
  • Audrey finished up her year of jazz dancing and received an award for "Most Confident Dancer."
  • Patrick had a week of vacation. We did some day-trips and ate vacation food, but got to sleep in our own beds. My idea of perfect!
  • Grandma and Grandpa visited. They took us to dinner, played games with the boys, and endured enjoyed Audrey's three-hour dance recital. Always nice to have them here!
  • We celebrated Half-Christmas with music, decorations, treats and gifts (tennis racquets for the kids so we have a new family activity!).
  • Liam participated in the Michael Koenan/Jake Locker football camp. He had a wonderful time and even caught a pass from Jake and ran it in for a touchdown!
  • We went to our first family Mariner's game. It was a fun day - but I have decided that I am just not a baseball fan. Give me football any day.
  • We enjoyed a delicious dinner with Luke and Jee Young. It was the first time the boys got to meet Margo and they were very excited.
  • It's been hot here so we've enjoyed lots of popsicles and some time in the sprinkler.
  • We've been to some great parks, including our favorite one in Lynden with friends.
Here's a huge photo dump of some of the above-mentioned activities. And hopefully from now on I can blog in smaller chunks. But no promises. I'm enjoying my summer!













No comments: