Thursday, January 28, 2010

the boys


I tell ya, with my boys there always seems to be something! One has a lazy eye and needs to be patched a few hours a day. The other has asthma and has to be on a nebulizer each morning. One poops about five times a day. The other is currently being treated for constipation (yes, you can start praying for us now!). One just got over strep throat that left him with a full-body rash that later peeled off in thick strips. The other has to visit a urologist next month (I'll keep the details to myself to avoid future embarassment of said child).

But like I said...on and on it goes. These earthly bodies are so frail. All I can say is AMEN that we will not have to carry them around forever!

2 comments:

Cassandra Frear said...

Wow. This is enough to make my head spin. Blessings to you as you navigate these times!

Courtney said...

And that sweet little girl of yours just bounces thru unscathed=) Such a cute picture...definatly one they will laugh over when they are older!