Thursday, March 11, 2010

change is good


This has been a totally different week. It just had to be. It started with a nice relaxing weekend with grandma and grandpa. Then I enjoyed a walk with a friend (and no kids!!). Then I came home and Patrick and I took a serious look at my school planner and got out an eraser. A big one. Literally. Who really cares if they learn about the Roman Empire this year or next? And what's the point of homeschooling at all if we're not having any fun? So this week, we have: turned up the music way too loud and danced (more than once!), played a fun science game, written letters to friends (Audrey has even asked for her own return address labels!), laughed a lot and enjoyed one another. Ahhh. Change is good.

I'm SO thankful for my very supportive husband! Could not do this without him!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Love it! You guys are awesome, and such an amazing team;) Your kids are so blessed!

Jen said...

Glad to see you're enJOYing it!