Sunday, May 23, 2010

this weekend was...

...really, really fun. Audrey and I were able to go to Bainbridge Island for my sister-in-law's baby shower. This is Jee Young and Luke's first baby and it's a girl and we're SO excited to welcome her this summer. The shower was great. Audrey had friends to play with. And I thoroughly enjoyed the company of my mom, sisters (but we missed you Kel!), and many other amazing women. Jee Young is going to be a wonderful mother and it was a joy to celebrate with her.


While we were enjoying the baby shower, Luke and Liam were having some male bonding time in Seattle. They went on some great adventures (which Liam will be talking about for a long time!) and ate lots of food. And knowing the two of them, I'm sure they had some very interesting conversations. I love the way my brother loves my kids. And the feeling is completely mutual.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I can't believe how much you all look like your Mom! Glad you had such a great week end and I love the new blog name!