Friday, May 28, 2010

what's in a name?

When I started blogging about a year and a half ago I knew very little about how to do it. I just knew there were things in our everyday lives that I wanted to capture and share. So I quickly set things up and started writing. But in the last several months it has been bothering me that I didn't have a good blog title. Oscarson Family wasn't very creative or interesting or descriptive. So I've been thinking about a new blog name for awhile. And asking friends and family for input. And praying about it. My Mom is the one who suggested Blessed Beyond Measure. And I just knew that was it. That's us in a nutshell. Ordinary people who have been BLESSED by the God we serve far more than we could ever measure or deserve. By grace. It constantly amazes me.

So that's us. Blessed Beyond Measure. Thanks for sharing this journey with us.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great, great, GREAT picture! Your knew blog name is perfect too!