Friday, April 8, 2011

laugh!

Some days, my kids crack me up. Today has been one of those days.

The kids and I like to listen to some of our favorite songs on YouTube and dance around the living room. Audrey asked to listen to one of her favorites, "Jesus Take the Wheel" by Carrie Underwood, a song she's only heard on the radio until today. "Mom," she said, "she doesn't look anything like I pictured. She looks like Kezi's makeup doll. Her hair is even blonder than mine and she has a bunch of stuff on her face!"

A short while later Ethan and I were reading his nap time book. It was a book of opposites. I said over, he said under. I said out, he said in. I said young. He said "Mommy!"

See what I mean? Cracking up!! Hope your day is filled with laughter too!

1 comment:

Misha said...

This made me laugh! : )

But for the record you look twenty!