Today is day six - at home with the kids. I'm tempted to complain - but instead I thought I'd do a list of all the GOOD things about being at home for six straight days with two preschoolers and one baby.
1. We're not out there catching any more germs to make us sick.
2. I've had time to exercise every day - either pilates or the elliptical or both.
3. I'm not spending any money.
4. We're becoming experts at the game of Life. Audrey is even our "banker" now - great math practice.
5. The snow is beautiful - when you get to admire it from indoors.
6. I'm mostly caught up on laundry and housework.
7. Audrey and I have had lots of time to do schoolwork.
8. Ethan's on a great nap/bed schedule. No pesky outings to interrupt!
9. I'm actually excited to go to the mall and do grocery shopping tomorrow.
10. IT'S FRIDAY!!