Tuesday, December 2, 2008

that's my guy


My wonderful husband, Patrick, just celebrated his birthday this past week. He is now 38 years old. He's the backbone of our family and I realized I haven't written very much about him. I'm amazed at the fact that such an amazing man chose me to be his wife. I'm not the easiest person to live with (as my siblings know!) but he patiently just accepts me. He works extremely hard so I can stay at home with our kids. He supports me 100% in my job as wife, mom and homeschooling teacher. He is the most faithful, selfless man I've ever met. He sacrifices daily for his family and hardly ever complains. He is the spiritual leader of this family and leads us to church and in prayer and in teaching our children about their Creator. He loves us unconditionally and we are so blessed to have him. So happy birthday honey! May God grant us many more years together!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

What a guy! You are truly blessed Rach! So glad Patrick is a part of our family!