Saturday, February 28, 2009

interview with my six year old

Mom - What's your favorite food?
Audrey - lasagna

Favorite restaurant?
IHOP

Favorite activity?
crafts and drawing

Best places to play?
friends' houses, parks and home

Favorite thing about Liam?
he's so nice

Favorite thing about Ethan?
he's so cute

Favorite movie?
Sound of Music

Favorite toys?
my treasures, doll clothes, and accessories

Favorite colors?
pink and purple

What do you want to be when you grow up?
cheerleader and ballet teacher - cuz they kind of go together

What's your favorite Bible verse?
Psalm 20:7 - Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God (she recited it to me)

What's your favorite song?
Sound of Music CD #8

What was your favorite thing that happened while you were five?
staying with Nana for 9 days

What's the best thing about being six?
kindergarten

What do you like most about yourself?
that I make everything shine

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I got this idea from Jen and just love it! I'll start doing it w/ all the kids each year around their birthday.